The WhollyLife presents REALity & joy all in one!
Sometimes our incredible lives require incredible rewards. Once we have reached a goal, we must share our greatness, share our experiences...and maybe, just maybe ... share an Almond Rich Cookie or two.
Gluten-Free | Vegetarian | Vegan | Dairy Free
1 1/2 cups gluten-free oats
1 1/2 cups almond meal
1 cup sucanat
1 cup slivered almonds
1/3 cup raw almond butter
up to 1/2 cup almond milk*
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tsp organic vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking soda
5 turns of sea salt shaker | 1/2 tsp
Method Of Love
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease 2 large baking sheets with a thin layer of coconut oil or ghee.
- In a large but cute bowl, mix almond butter, almond milk, vanilla extract, sucanat and coconut oil.
- Pour and GENTLY fold the remaining ingredients into the large bowl, creating a cute mix of almond richness. Do not mix too much [refer to * below].
- With a vintage fork or spoon, lovingly drop the Rich Cookie mix onto your greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 14 to 21 minutes. Watch for darkening on the bottom side of the cookies. Keeping in mind that during direction 6 while cooling, the almond treats will complete their cooking process organically and firm up to perfection.
- After being out of the oven for 5 to 8 minutes, transfer your Almond Rich nutritiously delicious cookies onto wire racks or onto a smooth surface for a complete cool down.
*If you take too many swirls with the mixing spoon in direction 3 your cookies could end up flat ... still très delicious but flat. Therefore only needing half of the 1/2 cup of almond milk in direction two above. Post direction 3, if your Rich Cookie mix is looking a smidge too dry, slowly pour and mix the remaining almond milk into your large bowl prior to door number 4.