You wait for it!! You are just gunna be blown away! SOOOO easy. Sooo healthy. So snackable.
1 head cauliflower | chopped
3-5 Tbsp natural peanut butter OR almond butter | I love PB for this one HFL
1-2 Tbsp EVOO | If you are using more than 3 Tbsp almond butter use 2 Tbsp EVOO
Sprinkle of salt
Method Of Love
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cover cooking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut and split cauliflower trees.
- In a large bowl, first mix together yoru choice of nut butter, EVOO, and salt.
- Toss cauliflower mini trees and pieces in bowl. Mixed best with your or a solid shake with lid over top, until smothered with delicious nut butter sauce.
- Transfer coated cauliflower onto parchment paper. Cook for 25-40 minutes depending on your preferred roast.