Here is a wonderful WhollyLife approved chocolate treat, that is the most simple pleasure to make, packed full of antioxidants. You're welcome!
Choconut Bar is a super-Wholly-food treat that takes zero time to prepare and chill. Once taken out of the freezer for it's initial grounding, this real chocolate treat can be stored in the fridge for several months. Hellllloooo to living the WhollyLife, and again … you're welcome my loves!
Gluten-Free | Vegetarian | Vegan | Dairy Free | Raw
2 cups coconut oil
1 cup cacao powder
2-5 Tbsp maple syrup
1 - 2 cups perfectly slivered almonds | or any nut of your choice
Method Of Love
- Place the coconut oil in a bowl and whisk until your ingredient slides off the mixing tool easily.
- Add the cacao powder and agave syrup until smooth.
- Fold in the almond slivers to your choconut liquid.
- Spread your treat in a 14" by 9" glass [freezable] tray lined with waxed paper and put in the freezer for 10 to A LOT of minutes.
- When ready to serve: Simply cut the choconut into mini bars or break into unique pieces.