NEVER be afraid of carbohydrates! But if I have not yet lead you through the Ya's n' Na's of nutrition, this dish is a carb lover's dream minus the "guilt" [that I would be happy to rid your mind of, if you let me!!]
Gluten-Free | Dairy-Free
1 noodle-ful spaghetti squash
1/2 red pepper | tiny cubes
1/2 yellow pepper | tiny cubes
1/2 head of plush cauliflower | itty bittyly chopped
1/4 head violet cabbage
1/2 rouge onion
1 shaved zucchini | shaved post removing skin
3 full luscious carrots | shaved
8 slivered cherry tomatoes
2 cups of your favourite marinara sauce
1/4 cups of goats cheese | optional but highly recommended!
1 tbsp coconut oil
cookie tray full of filtered water
Method Of Love
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fill cookie sheet with a layer of fresh filtered water and set aside for a sec.
- Cut the noodle-ful spaghetti squash down the center [length wise]. Spoon out the pumpkin-like guts of the squash [separating the seeds from the guts with patient love if you so desire to roast them].
- Place the two boobs of squash face down into the layer of aqua on the cookie sheet. Insert the tray of boobs into the oven for up to 40 minutes. [Oven time is determined by pressing a spoon onto the shell of the cooking squash. When it dents, it is ready to be removed from the oven].
- While the squash is'a cookin, chop and shave all of your gorgeous vegetables. Once the nutrients are confetti-fied, trickle them into a large skillet with coconut oil on medium-high heat. I like to start the skillet of confetti with my rouge onion and carrot shavings AND I always end by tossing in the goats cheese, to coat the vegetable confetti.
- During the colourful vegetables sizzle time, pour your favourite marinara sauce into its own hot bed on low-medium heat.
- When the squash boobs have been confirmed cooked, pull the tray out and carefully, with oven mitts, use a fork to scrap out each squash boob into your most cozy serving bowl = instant noodles.
- Fuse together the goat cheese coated vegetable confetti and your heated favourite marinara sauce into the noodle-ful squash bowl.
- Mix. Pray. SMILE.