Think of all you could possibly need to #makelovetoyourbody ... This soup has ALL the right moves.
Gluten-Free | Vegetarian | Vegan | Dairy Free
4 cups of hearty vegetable broth
6 cups of "we are so blessed to have" filtered water
4 cups of protein packed mix beans | organic canned or home-soaked beans | kidney beans, chick peas, black beans, white beans, navy beans YOU CHOOSE!
1 full stack of asapargus | chopped into nib-size pieces [not that WE would even know what nibs are]
1 red onion
2 cups mushrooms | chopped into bitty bites
6 scrumptious carrots | shaved
4 tbsp coconut oil
1 heaping tbsp of fresh chopped parsley
12 pitted dates | chopped into itty bittys
juice of 1/2 lime
2 vegetable bouillon cubes
10 turns of a sea salt shaker
10 shakes of group pepper
If using home-soaked beans: Soak beans overnight [or at least 8 hours] in filtered water.
Method Of Love
- Pour vegetable broth and filtered water into large pot. Turn element to high temperature.
- Once boiled toss in your vegetable bouillon cubes.
- If using organic canned beans, rinse well and pour the 4 cups of mix beans into the boiling broth.
- Chop all of your vegetables and dates into their itty bitty sizes to really enjoy this fusion of nutrients with each bite once cooked to perfection.
- Mindfully place all of the chopped vegetables and dates into the boiling nutritious liquid.
- Sprinkle and stir the parsley into the heartful pot. Lastly, turn, shake and stir in the salt n' pepper.
- Let the heartful fusion of bliss bubble with joy, keeping the soup heating for up to or over an hour ... to really fuse and connect the flavours.
- Scoop your new found favourite soup into your bowl of choice. Topping this bowl of love off with a plop of organic vanilla almond yogurt, a quick "thank you" and a smile for your efforts.