This soup was inspired by a gorgeous human I had a luncheon with years ago. Her passion for FoodLove & HomeLove inspires me to continue to create lovely recipes with a hot-mess of ingredients :))))) Thank you for the soup way back when & for being a Golden inspiration for me, Amanda. XO.
Gluten-Free | Dairy Free | Animal Protein
4 cups vegetable stock
4 cups filtered water
2 small yellow onion | diced
3 garlic clove | minced
2 sweet sweet potato | peeled & thinly sliced
4 cups of spinach and kale | chopped
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 ½ - 2 cups of organic or homemade almond butter [I love to keep my almond butter a little bit chunky for this soup!]
3 organic chicken breast | poached & pulled
sea salt & freshly ground pepper if your heart says so
Method Of Love
- Poach 3 organic chicken breasts in boiling water for 25 minutes.
- Sauté the yellow onions, garlic & coconut oil in a small pan for a hot minute [until coloured to desired shade of gold].
- Pour the vegetable stock, filtered water, greens into huge-o-so pot & bring to a boil. Add in the golden onions to the boiling pot of gold. Let the nutrients bubble & dance for 25 minutes.
- Add sliced poached chicken & set to simmer for another 20 minutes.
- Post bubbling & simmering, stir in the 1 ½ - 2 cups of almond butter to put the Gold in the Pot.
- Bring the Pot of Gold to a boil, season with salt n' peppa aaaaaaand ... you're welcome ☺
Love Note: It will seem like there is a lot of broth taking over your Pot Of Gold, but once the chicken & almond butter are added to the soup you will see why so much gorgeous broth is needed.