Gluten-Free | Vegetarian | Vegan | Dairy Free
¾ cup uncooked quinoa
organic chicken or chickpeas
2 cups mushrooms | sliced
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 cups coolest of kale
¼ cup pecans | chopped
¼ white onion | chopped
1 tsp dried savory
2 cups vegetable broth
Sprinkle of goats cheese | if you choose
Method Of Love
- Cook quinoa in vegetable broth.
- Sauté onions and mushrooms together in a pan on medium heat with coconut oil.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, add it to the sautéed vegetables. Then add kale and savory to your pan, which is getting more and more delicious as this dish goes on.
- Finally, add your choice of protein [organic chicken or chick peas] and sprinkle your pan of deliciousness with pecans.
- Stir until kale is soft-like green clouds.
- If you need a little more lovin, add in a sprinkle of goats cheese before removing the dish from its hot n' sexy pan and onto your cozy, boho serving bowl.