Snack on them or make a meal of them. Preparing one or two loads of this recipe for the freezer is ideal for those rushed or quinoa pasta and meat ball nights.
These balls bring power to your weight loss goals, delicious food factor, and wholly way of life!
- 7 fresh ears of corn
- 2 plush peaches
- 4 cups of any tomato you prefer
- 3/4 sweet onion
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- fresh juice of 1 lime
- sea salt
Method Of Love
- Cook cobs of corn for 3 minutes in boiling water.
- [Optional] Blend 2 cups of tomato & 3/4 of sweet onion until they reach a juicy consistency.
- Strip the cooled off corn from its cobber with serated knife.
- Pour and mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss. Separate into mason jars to give away as gifts of vitamin L or simply put that shit on everything!
Post a photo and hashtag #makelovetoyourlife so we can celebrate your wholliness in our community.