Guacamole with a cherry [tomato!] on top.
Gluten-Free | Vegetarian | Vegan | Dairy Free | Raw
6 just "righp" avocados | pitted
1 full juicy tomato | chopped for the blender
10 cherry tomatoes
1/4 sweet white onion | chopped for the blender
3 cloves of garlic | prepared for blender
4 branches of cilantro | chopped for the blender
fresh juice from 1/2 lime
7 turns of sea salt
Method Of Love
- Toss the guts of 4 [only 4 of the 6] avocados, onion, garlic, cilantro, fresh lime juice, sea salt and best wishes into your blender. Blend up the orange tinted deliciousness!
- With your favourite spatulla, empty the half prepared guac into your favourite glass dish.
- Chop the remaining 2 avocados into cute cubes and toss them into the blended guac dish.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into four quarters and toss those bad boys into the guac dish.
- Gently, with a smile, mix together the blended guac and the cute chunks of vegetables. Top your delish new dip with a cherry tomato on top and serve with all or any of the following blessed eats:
- Nachos with salsa
- Organic eggs
- Raw vegetables
- Animal proteins