Wholly brownies for all my tight-bummed babes!
These black bean brownies are inspired by many brownie recipes I have come across. Not one in particular, but an amalgamation of brownie lovin'.
Gluten-Free | Vegetarian | Dairy Free | Animal Protein
2 cans organic black beans OR use soaked black beans
3 whole organic eggs
3 organic egg whites
2/3 cup coconut oil | softened
1/2 cup delicious raw cacao powder
4 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup sucanat, raw organic agave syrup for sweet glazing
Method Of Love
- Preheat the oven to 350°F & grease pan with your coconut oil.
- Rinse your canned black beans well.
- Put your black beans, eggs, coconut oil, raw cacao powder, vanilla and sucanant into a blender or food processor. Blend until smooooooth like butta.
- Pour your mixture into your coconut greased pan. Bake your brownies for 30 to 34 minutes.
- Allow baked whollyness to cool.
- Before cutting into serving perfection pieces, brush on a thin thin thin layer of raw agave to the top of your newly baked beans.