Terms And Conditions
- By submitting your photographs, you agree to grant Make Love To Your Life and Jillian Raycroft a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your photograph worldwide and/or to incorporate your photograph in other works and publications in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your photograph.
- By submitting your content you warrant that you have the right to grant this license. The licence is capable of sub-license by Make Love To Your Life to other entities and brands and to agents, suppliers and publications (in any media) of our choosing. If you do not want to grant to Make Love To Your Life the rights set out above, please do not submit your photograph.
- To the extent permitted by law, you waive your moral rights (e.g. the right to be identified as the author) in your content.
This means, for example (without limitation), that we can:
• Publish all or part of your content, including your photos, comments, profile, name, town and country;
• Remove your content, even if you have not breached our Terms;
• Use all or part of your content in promoting our products and services (e.g. we may use your content in our advertising and other publications); or
• Edit your content, which may result in a part of it being modified and displayed, including without your name.
- You must not submit any material to Make Love To Your Life that is:
• Defamatory, malicious, threatening, false, misleading, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, blasphemous or racist
• A breach of confidentiality or somebody's privacy
• Indecent, obscene or of a sexual nature
- You must not submit any material to Make Love To Your Life that is likely to:
• Cause someone alarm, anxiety or distress
• Encourage violence or racial or religious hatred
• Infringe any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trademarks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material.
• Advertise any products or services
• Impersonate anyone else or otherwise misrepresent your identity, affiliation or status
• Be technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted data or other malicious or harmful software, data, components or conduct)
• Encourage or teach conduct that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful
- By submitting your photograph to Make Love To Your Life, you:
• warrant that your photograph is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Make Love To Your Life for all the purposes specified above;
• warrant that your photograph does not infringe any law;
• agree to indemnify Make Love To Your Life against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Make Love To Your Life and Jillian Raycroft as a result of your breach of the above warranties; and
• agree to waive any moral rights in your photographs for the purposes of its submission to and publication on makelovetoyourlife.ca and for the purposes specified above.
1) How do I submit a photo?
Use the hashtags [#makelovetoyourlife, #makelovetoyourfood, #makelovetoyourbody] to tag your photos on Instagram or Twitter. For example, if you just rocked a sweat session and want to share it on our website, tag your photo #makelovetoyourbody and share it on Instagram or Twitter. Alternatively, you can email your submission to email@example.com
2) Why can’t I see my photos on the website?
- Check that your Instagram or Twitter account is public; if it’s private we can’t see your posts.
- Pictures won't show up immediately after being submitted. We can host a limited number of pictures at any one time; photos are regularly being refreshed and replaced by new submissions.
3) Who owns the photo?
If you shared the photo, you own it. However, by tagging and sharing your pictures, you are granting Make Love To Your Life a license to use your photos and post them on makelovetoyourlife.ca.
4) How do I remove a photo?
If there is a photo that you want taken down simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the photo and the reason you’d like it removed. Once received, we'll review your report and determine if the photo should be deleted permanently.